CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Regional Operations Director to join the team located in Reading. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all operational and financial activities associated with running the account in 17+ countries (Europe) with a P&L of circa $20m.
• Commercially astute to oversee all financial activities associated with running a $10+ M account
• Responsible for the P&L performance and all associated cost controls for the account
• Ensure the planning arrangements are in line with forecast/s and profit targets
• Responsible for the generation of cross selling business of other lines of CBRE business
• Able to challenge and improve all aspects of cost and performance of the business
• Demonstrate strategic planning ability and Identify growth opportunities and realise these
• Ongoing development of the relationship with client and their teams to ensure full understanding of the clients’ needs, through effective relationship management
• Utilise strong communication skills, establish a proactive communication, reporting and working style in line with client requirements
• Ownership and ongoing development of the account financial / commercial plan
• Enable supply chain consistency within the operating region
• Adopt a “one team approach” by integrating supply partner management
• Maintain open, professional relationships with the client’s supply partners
• Demonstrate excellent influencing techniques at a senior level whilst being a strong negotiator and demonstrating excellent networking skills
• Create a customer responsive culture providing solutions; customer satisfaction is to be maintained at the highest level by providing a high quality and pro-active service
• Provide best practise along with an effective and efficient service in response to changing customer needs
• Ensure account savings glidepath is achieved
• Manage and implement account strategic development plan
• Create and develop account succession plan & innovation charter
• Represent account and within local regional division
• Previous operations experience in developing and delivering complex property/ facilities management outsourced solutions to multi-national corporate clients across multiple countries and managing multiple services
• Proven leader of people, business and operations who motivates teams to effectively deliver operational targets
• Enthusiastic and confident professional with excellent ability to set deliverables, lead people through influence, demonstrate organizational and leadership skills
• Hands-on general management experience in delivering services and profitability in a FM arena, responsible for 50 - 100 staff and having been responsible for P&L circa $10m
• A good understanding of contracts and negotiations with strong organisation and communication skills (ideally with the ability to speak several languages)
• Ability to solve advanced problems and effectively deal with a variety of options in complex situations
• Highly customer focused, with good Customer Relationship Management experience
• Combination of a bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, real estate and/or operational experience in facilities management (Master’s degree desirable)
• Strong leadership and management experience in Facilities Management related business within the Region
• Flexibility to travel according to needs
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.