Responsible for the management of all facilities within the account portfolio, including both Industrial and commercial properties to a strict H&S and compliance protocol, the role entails managing in country leads as direct reports, Client relationship management with both end users and client facilities real-estate team, interface with CBRE transaction and Project management teams, managing both account and site-based budgets, USD25MM, including delivering costs reductions on a fixed price contract
Be responsible for sharing and implementing best practice within the APAC and global teams and driving through innovative ways of cost savings, stronger compliance and H&S, be accountable for all day to day operation within the sites and ensuring that set \KPI’s are both achieved and exceeded.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages account programs aimed to ensure safety and compliance with the client’s operational management systems and ensuring that these met or exceed national, state and local codes and regulations. Stewardship of safety on all sites and be a leader in these fields
- Develops operational service delivery solutions to include documented playbooks, account operations plan, etc. Monitors effectiveness of maintenance efforts for facilities as assigned, ensuring work is completed in accordance with account KPI’s including implementing effective auditing of these to ensure compliance
- Responsible for client account inspections of all facilities. Documents inspection report results and
- rectifies any issues, concerns, etc. with client.
- Oversees account site operations and new projects. Identifies capital improvement projects and conducts cost analysis utilization in preparation of capital budgets.
- Travels to site to conduct safety audits compliance and KPI check and strategic implementation of account safety, service and savings to be delivered by local FM teams
- Evaluates outsource provider "hard services" contracts to ensure best pricing and service level performance. Coordinates RFP process through client and sourcing groups.
- Responsible for development and training to all field and management staff in areas of operational and technical requirements on a client account which includes service performance, technology, safety and compliance, cost savings initiatives, and regulatory requirements.
- Pricing and structuring of new sites coming to the account, including negotiations and representing CBRE in the negotiations
- Onboarding and transitioning of new staff onto senior levels within the FM structure
- Leadership and management of country level leads to ensure alignment, in a consistent proactive collaborative approach to achieve high levels of safety, and savings to CBRE and the client
- Manages the planning, organization, and controls for he accounts FM team, is responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Monitors appropriate staffing levels and reports on utilization and deployment of human resources. Leads and supports staff in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Lead by example in both compliance and safety being seen as a safety leader to the account, working alongside the account H&S director
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree and/or Technical degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of ten years of related experience and/or training. Prior Supervisory Management experience essential.
Experience of working in High level of H&S environments, highly controlled and process managed environments.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Reviews complex financial/business analysis and reports prepared by subordinates. Ability to analyze the most complex business/financial data and develop innovative solutions. Develops and implements financial policies and procedures. Approves and oversees department budget.
Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve complex results. Responsible for setting project, department and/or division deadlines. Errors in judgement may cause long-term impact to line of business and/or overall company.