Regional Operations Director - Project Management (APAC)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 13-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
With the creation of a new geographically-focused project and construction consultancy across Asia Pacific (APAC), we are currently looking for an individual to work with the APAC Head of Advisory Projects to drive best practice and continuous improvement across all major operational workstreams.
- Drive efficiency (leverage) through process standardization, digitization and identification of appropriate functions to be automated or centralized.
- Change Management – drive transformation and implement consistency across all regions
- Profitability - Ownership of P&L performance
- Governance and safety - Develop compliance programs for the business to demonstrate contractual and regulatory compliance and reduce CBRE exposure to non-compliance;
- Lead large operational teams
- Provide leadership and oversee performance with the aim of expanding scope, minimizing risk to CBRE and enhancing customer satisfaction
- Identify, support and develop organic growth opportunities
- Take ownership of and lead an innovative digitization strategy within our business division
- Partner with in country HSE leaders to drive a culture of safety awareness and accountability.
- Develop succession and mentoring plans for all staff under the responsibility of this role.
- Plan, organize and direct activities to provide exemplary service to our customers and achieve performance targets;
- Prepare the Business Line budgets and implement and administer the approved budget and financial performance of the Business Line;
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with teams
- Perform other related duties as and when required;
- Increase Employee Engagement score
- Ensure that appropriate reporting is in place that covers all contractual and performance objectives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Tertiary Qualifications in appropriate discipline
- 15 YRS experience+ in operational roles within multi-national organizations
- Continuous improvement qualification (six sigma or similar) desirable
- Experienced in driving efficiency through six sigma or similar methodologies, people centric and qualified in leading large operational teams.
- Strong Safety and Compliance, Change Management Leadership, Commercial and Digitalization experience
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Sound Financial acumen