CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Job Title: Regional Occupancy Lead
Dedicated client facing resource to manage, lead and execute the delivery of portfolio plans, occupancy strategies and work environment solutions in accordance with Honeywell’s strategic planning direction. Using information gathered from business leadership, and direction set by the Honeywell strategic planning function the organization will develop and deliver tactical regional workplace solutions aligned with the Honeywell’s strategic business objectives and challenges.
• Serves as primary interface with Strategic Planning Function.
• Applies knowledge to forecast space requirements and develops space needs based against business and market conditions. Develops tactical plans to support the business needs, corporate objectives and initiatives, as decreed by the strategic planning function.
• Generates conceptual solutions that respond to client’s spatial requirements, physical planning local constraints and corresponding IT, HR and compliance requirements.
• Develops, maintains and provides reports, including agreed upon critical success factors or KPIs, on measures of work environment efficiency, effectiveness and expression. Attends Client meetings, draft meeting minutes and obtain approvals to proceed when required. Conduct interviews and discussions with the client to gather, coordinate, and synthesize high-level project requirements, functional, operational and cultural issues.
• Develops project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on interpretation of the program data and preparation of recommendations. Validates all program data.
• Prepares migration/origination plans, schematic schedules, stack and block fit plans. Implements schedules of critical path and milestone events. Serves as the primary point of contact throughout the Migration Planning Process. Maintains thorough knowledge of current and future space needs and understanding of the business direction and changing workplace needs.
• Executes change management process for unplanned and special project requests. Provides business case analysis and documentation that meet the Honeywell’s requirements and are consistently in alignment with Client’s goals and objectives
• Ensures occupancy plans are aligned with client and corporate strategies. Establishes project goals and objectives, including, but not limited to, schedule parameters. Develops project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on interpretation of the program data and preparation of recommendations.
• Partners with client leadership in researching, evaluating, and improving Honeywell and service delivery processes. Ensures scope of work is in compliance with statement of work and contracted service level agreements
• Provides formal supervision to individual employees within occupancy planning functional or operational area.
Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
• To be considered for this role you must have experience of working in an occupancy planning role previously
• Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to create value
• Ability to support and motivate team members, leadership and respond to client deadlines
• Ability to understand client requirements and problem solve to deliver tailored strategic deliverables for large and / or small projects / programmes
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set and achieve project deadlines and manage client expectations
• Good interpersonal skills with an ability to work and communicate with stakeholders at all levels across internal and external teams
• Ability to work independently and self-solution via internal and external resources
• Sound analytical skills, including intermediate proficiency with Excel and AutoCAD experience advantageous
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.