We are currently recruiting a Senior People Business Partner to join the Facilities Management division of CBRE Global Workplace Solutions. As key member of the Divisional Leadership team, the Senior People BP will act as a business partner for the Divisional Managing Director and the divisional leadership team, ensuring that line managers are fully equipped to meet the People aspects of their role.
- Design and implement a divisional People plan across the APAC Data Center Solutions business.
- Take ownership of complex ER cases, trade union discussions and other areas where People expertise is required to minimize risk.
- Ensure that managers have the tools and access to advice needed for effective management of the performance of their employees.
- Own the training of all managers in the Company’s People policies and procedures.
- Identify and mitigate major risks.
- Be available as a source of advice for managers to assist with employee challenges or concerns.
- Act as the employment law expert and provide timely advice on matters.
- Act as a mediation or escalation point in disputes or formal proceedings.
- Create a culture of excellence and best practice which is clearly visible through the outputs of the team.
- Contribute to projects for the wider CBRE GWS People team.
- Lead initiatives to improve competence and capability of talent across the organization.
- Own the induction process of new employees through regular engagement and tracking.
- Work with the MD to be a catalyst for divisional diversity and equality initiatives.