This job opening offers APAC regional exposure and is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in the Facilities Management industry. The ideal candidate possesses a solid foundation in accounting operations and shows strong interest to further develop skills in financial analysis and financial performance management. Remuneration and title will commensurate with experience and qualification.
Roles & responsibilities:
• Support an Enterprise Facilities Management account in the APAC region
• Assist in client accounting duties (accruals, billing, payment, reports, budget, etc.)
• Assist in reporting, analysis and management of the account’s financial performance
• Report to a Singapore based Regional Finance Lead and work closely with Client Accounting team based in Kuala Lumpur
• Communicate closely and maintain good relationships with operational team leads of various countries
Skills & qualifications
• Solid experience in handling accounting duties (AP, AR & GL)
• Recognised accounting qualification
• Good written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to analyse financial data
• Ability to coordinate with operations team on financial matters
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience with financial systems e.g. JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, etc.
• Experience in Facilities Management industry is preferred