Manage the operations and service delivery of a prestigious GWS client account
Play a pivotal role in the success of the account
Based in Sydney
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- The point of escalation for an effective operational delivery of the client account in the region and service outcomes
- Plan and develop operational strategies, changes, procedures and training to increase organizational effectiveness and the delivery of portfolio KPI’s
- Manage and prioritise financial & commercial day to day deliverables, includes budgeting, forecasting, review of monthly P&L, accruals and cost savings
- Report, interpret on key financial measures and recommend actions
- Ensure continual quality customer service experience is delivered to internal and external customers by having regular engagement through projects and meetings
- Manage and mentor direct reports, and support the professional development of direct reports on an ongoing basis
- Actively drive the safety culture program and perform monthly reporting on HSE performance
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- At least 5 years' experience in operations and portfolio facilities management
- Knowledge of commercial, contractual and financial aspects of FM services
- A strong interest in process improvement and ability to streamline business operations
- People management experience with a proven track record of developing and mentoring team members
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders and resolve issues with a solution focused, client centric approach
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.