Huge growth trajectory for our Data Centre business
Key lead role to inspire a growing team
Location: East Burwood 3151
The purpose of this role is to manage, motivate and develop the on-site Data Centre Critical Environment Operations teams in a business critical 24/7/365 operating environment
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Manage, motivate and develop two teams, with a focus on day to day management of the Data Centre Critical Environment Operations team
- Develop & maintain professional relationships with clients to ensure a positive customer experience
- Leading with a customer focus across all operational activities and working towards strong & effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage and deliver repairs & minor works projects within the Data Centre
- Financial responsibility for the full P&L, budgetary forecasting and financial management for the sites you are responsible for. and other projects
- Ensure the smooth running of data center day to day operations, maintenance, and repair of mission-critical equipment and systems.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Experience working in critical environments is essential
- Solid and proven experience in the construction, commissioning, acceptance, and operation of mission-critical systems, including state-of-the-art electrical distribution systems, static and rotary UPS, emergency standby generation, fire alarm/suppression, and monitoring systems
- Experience managing a change control environment
- High Voltage experience
- A grade Electrical qualification/ License
- Due to security clearance only Australian citizens can be considered
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.