Job Title: Regional Facilities Manager
Reports to: Senior Facilities Manager
Role Purpose: Management and overall responsibility for a group of properties in line with all Health and Safety, environmental, company procedures, legislative requirements, budgetary costs and client/tenant requirements in line with the required customer service criteria and key performance indicators.
- Preparation, control and monitoring of the service agreement in accordance with the client’s budgetary agreement and the timescales set by the business, in conjunction with the Senior Facilities Manager
- To produce management reports in accordance with the needs of the business
- To ensure the fabric of the building both externally and internally is maintained and serviced to a high standard in accordance with the management contract and agreed budgets. This includes monitoring FM works onsite including the required liaison with service providers and/or contractors
- To oversee third party contracts to ensure the correct standard of service is provided in accordance with the agreed contract
- Regular monitoring of the key performance indicators and taking remedial action as applicable to ensure the required standards are maintained and constantly improved for the full range of buildings
- To further develop and maintain excellent tenant relationships, ensuring that they receive the highest standards of service in relation to their operational needs and attend tenant meetings as applicable
- To be responsible for all health and safety compliance. This includes ensuring that all health and safety audits, fire and other evacuations are carried out on a regular basis in accordance with the laid down requirements, the emergency plan and related site maps are continually update and that Meridian (Health and Safety tool) is regularly updated etc.
- To proactively manage risk and deal with insurance compliance onsite with regards to both public and statutory bodies as applicable
- Ensure a Crisis Management plan is in place for all properties responsible for and that this is reviewed and tested annually
- This includes ensuring that all procurement needs are carried out in line with Company policy in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- To assist with the compilation of external contracts in conjunction with the Senior Facilities Manager and the Procurement Department. This includes ensuring all procurement needs are carried out in line with company policy
- To compile and maintain all required management information records, health and safety and related records. This includes asset register, emergency plans and all related records and management reports
- To liaise with local authorities as appropriate
- Any other duties as in accordance with the needs of the business
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous regional facilities management experience within a multi let property environment. This includes Line Management responsibility for Company personnel and contractors and the management of service agreements as applicable
- High degree and knowledge reference of Health and Safety legislation, and environmental protection requirements
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication people engagement skills
- IT literate, together with an understanding and experience of industry specific IT applications.
- Good analytical, organisational and planning skills essential
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative within a pressurised environment
- IOSH qualification
- NEBOSH qualification desirable
- BIFM qualification desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
The Company reserves the right to review and update the duties and responsibilities of your job role, appropriately, in line with the needs of the business.