CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Regional Engineering Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of best in class operational protocols and standards supporting the Mechanical and Electrical infrastructure across all facilities in the UK portfolio and supporting regions outside the UK when required.
• Set the standards for compliance within country legislation in terms of statutory maintenance, health, safety and environmental management
• Enforce the agreed Engineering Design guidelines, technical bulletins, best practices and Industry Standards whilst ensuring compliance
• Set up and document governance, inspection and audit protocols for the improvement and/or maintenance of operational delivery
• Support the Account Engineering COE to develop and document performance standards and operational protocols, in line with CBRE and client strategic programs for the delivery of:
- Integrated system testing (where new projects are delivered)
- Change control
- Risk management
- Energy consumption management
- Account approver for authorizing personnel in switching of HV/LV equipment
- Authorizing Work authorisation and planning management
- Authorizing Manager for Regulatory requirements
- Incident reporting and management
- Lessons learned processes and implementation
- Contingency planning & disaster recovery
- Capacity management and change control programs
• Support the Development of standards for prescribed design requirements, Integrated Systems Testing and handover protocols for capital works and small operational project works ensuring they are always adhered
• Support preparing capital budgets in for M&E plant replacement, energy saving initiatives and upgrades in the subsequent year
• Support the collaboration with the client technology teams, central CBRE’s energy management team, other CBRE management teams on the account
• Attend client meetings where requested
• Provide strategic and tactical support to the client’s engineering Stakeholders
• Ensure strategic and tactical support is provided to internal and client FM and Estate Management Stakeholders
• Excellent client relationship skills
• Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, line management and supply chain
• Ability to solve complex problems and provide innovative solutions
• Intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
• Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office Suite
• Relevant experience managing an engineering service delivery across multiple remote and culturally different locations
• Ability to communicate across all levels within an organisation Qualifications/ Experience/Professional Memberships
• Previous experience of working as Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Manager with a minimum qualification of HNC or an appropriate engineering bias degree or adequate work experience
• A minimum of ten years post training experience, five years of which in maintaining critical engineering environments
• Membership of an Engineering related professional body i.e. CIBSE/IEE and Health & Safety qualification (IOSH minimum or preferably NEBOSH)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.