CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Regional Alliance Director to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be for managing the UKI/ROE contract relationship, acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to grow the business relationship and contract value.
• Accountable for financial performance of assigned account/s; indirectly lead the resources to deliver against the contract, managing scope interpretation as required
• Lead the sponsorship essential to deliver against the contract, managing Scope interpretation as required
• Ensures fulfilment of “promise” to customer – sets tone and culture for the way GWS delivers
• Engage executive involvement as needed to leverage the broader GWS portfolio to introduce new scope & business pricing as part of delivering an integrated set of services
• Ability to negotiate, administer contract and possess solid understanding of contractual terms and implications
• Manage the UKI/ROE contract relationship, acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to grow the business relationship with the client
• Demonstrate credibility and thought leadership, influencing business outcomes
• Manage enterprise wide client relationships at senior levels acting as an extension of the client’s executive management team
• Create alignment between customer need & organizational delivery
• Manage issue escalation and resolution
• Act as an expert in customer’s business, culture and strategy by pro-actively contributing to the improvement of the client’s business.
• Support growth of customer’s business through the development and execution of an Account Business Plan
• Influence the client’s planning and budgeting process to enhance value and optimize performance
• Represent the customers’ best interests externally and internally to GWS whilst acting as strategic interpreter of needs and identifier of new value-added services
• Ensure the successful management of scope expansion & renewal activities; accommodate, plan, integrate portfolio contraction & expansion
• Establish and execute resource & people strategy
• Act as a champion of the Integrated Account model, working closely with the Global Leadership Team, UKI RREM, ROE RREM, and Global PGO AD to deliver upon the combined CBRE commitments to the client.
• Act as single point of contact for UKI/ROE FM related communication to and from the senior client; maintain effective communication on significant matters with and between all functional areas of the account team and the service delivery team
• Act as team leader and be responsible for provision of all services that touch customer; manage escalation process
• Manage Customer business changes that impact service delivery
• Credible management of a large P&L
• Strong Industry knowledge and trends with proven experience as a visionary leader
• High level of personal credibility, customer relationship management, networking and interpersonal skills
• Proven track record in the development & implementation of strategic plans
• Significant experience managing customer accounts across multiple regions
• Ability to effectively navigate in a matrix organization
• Exceptional collaboration skills
• Strong communication skills
• Consultative skills with ability to prioritize
• Interprets and manages risk whilst delivering results
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.