Regional Alliance Director, Greater China & North Asia
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 31-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
This role is responsible for:
- Being part of the account team that manages the contract relationship, acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to grow the business relationship and contract value.
- Ensuring alignment between the account organisation and other departments within CBRE to maximize value creation and ensure excellence in operational delivery by providing direction and oversight to enable the teams to positively contribute and comprehensively manage the fulfilment of our commitment to the client.
- Ensures alignment between CBRE and the Client to maximize value creation and ensure excellence in operational delivery through providing direction and oversight to enable the teams to positively contribute and comprehensively manage the fulfilment of our commitment to the client.
- Leading the sponsorship essential to deliver against the contract, managing Scope interpretation as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND SCOPE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring fulfilment of ‘promise’ to customer – sets tone and culture for the way CBRE delivers.
- Accountable for financial performance of assigned account within jurisdiction.
- Ensuring the account has the resources to deliver against the contract, managing scope interpretation as required.
- Engaging executive involvement as needed to leverage the broader CBRE portfolio to introduce new scope & business pricing as part of delivering an integrated set of services.
- Manage the contract relationship, acting as a trusted advisor and thought leader to grow the business relationship with the client.
- Embed risk awareness culture among team members and be always audit ready;
- Enhance efficiency and productivity in operational delivery by driving process simplification/consistency across countries within the region
- Drive sustainability in people management in terms of talent acquisition / retention.
- Demonstrate credibility and thought leadership, influencing business outcomes.
- Create alignment between customer need & organisational delivery.
- Manage issue escalation and resolution within jurisdiction.
- Act as an expert in customer’s business, culture and strategy by proactively contributing to the improvement of the client’s business.
- Influence the client’s planning and budgeting process to enhance value and optimise performance.
- Interpret the needs of, and identify new value-added services.
- Accommodate, plan & integrate portfolio contraction & expansion
- Ensure the successful management of scope expansion & renewal activities.
- Establish and execute resource & people strategy.
- Act as single point of contact for communication to and from the senior client contact.
- Working effectively in a matrix environment / organisation
- Manage Customer business changes which may impact service delivery.
- Engaging executive involvement as needed to leverage the broader CBRE portfolio to introduce new scope and business pricing as part of delivering an integrated set of services.
- Acting as an expert in customer’s business, culture and strategy by pro-actively contributing to the improvement of the client’s business.
- Supporting growth of customer’s business through the development and execution of an Account Business Plan.
- Representing the customers’ best interest externally and internally to CBRE.
- Being the strategic interpreter of needs and identifier of new value-added services.
- Accommodating, planning, integrating portfolio contraction and expansion.
- Ensuring the successful management of scope expansion and renewal activities.
- Proven experience as a leader.
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship management, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record in the development & implementation of strategic plans.
- Significant experience managing customer accounts across multiple countries. • Exceptional collaboration skills.
- Understanding of contracts and commercial models in the market
- Strong communication skills.
- Industry knowledge and trends.
- Consultative skills.
- Ability to prioritise; interpret and manage risk; deliver results.
- Demonstrating credibility and thought leadership, influencing business outcomes.