Beijing , Mainland China
Date published: 11-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- In charge of office reception (welcome desk) service.
- Assistant the Experience Supervisor to manage the tactical delivery for the assigned property/facility
- Responds to client inquires and concerns.
- Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients.
- Support site tour to introduce the freestyle office.
- Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Collaborates closely with Operations team (event/hard service/security/admin/IT)
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors.
- Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files.
- Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost centre coding.
- The other responsibilities will include site budgets, accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, contract services, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk.
- Performs other duties as required.