Provide high quality reception and administrative support
8.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
Canberra CBD Location
Our friendly Canberra team are looking for a bubbly and enthusiastic team player to join our office in a Receptionist/Administrator role.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Greet and attend to visitors to the office and incoming telephone calls in a responsive, friendly and professional manner.
- Provide administrative support to the Office Manager, Managing Director and broader team.
- Mail related duties; recoding and distributing incoming mail, organising couriers and recording and facilitating the outgoing mail process.
- Finance related duties; processing invoices, expense and debtor management.
- Diary management, meeting and function organisation.
- Attend to the reception and front of house areas, kitchen and general office areas to ensure a clean, tidy and professional appearance at all times.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Demonstrable experience in a similar/relevant role.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build strong working relationships.
- Methodical, organised with an eye for detail.
- Advanced skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Flexible, proactive approach.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.