Jakarta Selatan , Indonesia
Date published: 13-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE : World wide leader in Real Estate Services.
CBRE in Indonesia
- Providing exceptional outcomes for clients in Indonesia and throughout the globe by providing world-class advantage. CBRE has representation within Indonesia through our Global Workplace Solutions business based in Jarkarta, as well as through a strategic alliance with PT Leads Property Services Indonesia.
Purpose of the role:
- Provides administrative support to a department or office location. Provides support for reception and guest services, mail services, phone, meeting rooms and location services
What to expects on the role:
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors. Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors. Arranges escorts as needed. Issues visitor passes and validates parking.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms. Coordinates setup of conference/meetings rooms. Arranges for and reserves projectors and other meeting equipment, ensuring equipment is in good operating condition. Arranges video and/or web conferencing as needed.
- Coordinates catering for meeting and events. May negotiate pricing and menus. Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
- Performs general clerical duties associated with distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required. Uses tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail. Meters mail. Arranges messenger service as needed. Follows location security procedures for screening inbound deliveries.
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location, such as café supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight and shipping supplies etc.
- Maintains neat appearance reception area, conference rooms café and other common areas. Requests building and housekeeping services as needed. Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition. Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Maintains a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts. May arrange convenience/hospitality services for guests such as transportation, tickets, reservations, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To be eligible for the role:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Call Center/ Banking/ Financial institution/Real Estate are most welcome
- Prior Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience preferred.
- Minimum two years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to work flexible work schedules based on office needs.
- Location: Jakarta (Working @ client's site -Banking Industry)