Guangzhou , Mainland China
Date published: 29-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
1. Inbound and outbound mail and parcel management, including courier services.
2. Ensure proper recording of all outgoing mail and parcels.
3. Check courier invoices and submit to Back Office Facilities Admin for verification and submission for check request.
New Hire Process
1. Prepare employee ID and access cards.
2. Welcome and issue prepared ID and access cards to new hire on 1st day of work.
3. Prepare stationery package and put on table for new hire before 1st day of work.
4. Make sure assigned workstation is tidied and cleaned by office cleaner before 1st day of work.
5. Contact Hiring Manager or his/her designee to receive and guide new hire to his/her workstation.
6. Together with Facility admin to introduce office facilities for new hires.
7. Work-iphone assigned for new hires once received IT ticket.
8. Travel Amex account set up.
9. Biz-card Application.
1. Responsible for raising check request for facilities related expenses including building rents and management fee, Amex air-ticket fee, courier fee etc.
2.Raised related PO Requests as assigned by back office Facilities Admin including Kokuyo stationery fee, Crown fee, Liangtu printing fee etc.
3. To receive Intercall invoices for verifications with BU users and submit approved check request to Finance for payment.