Join our Global Workplace Solutions team; with opportunities for growth and future advancement Based in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs (Sunshine)
Provide exceptional client and customer service
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Supervise Reception area, ensuring that all incoming telephone calls are answered promptly and directed in a professional manner to the appropriate destination.
- Visitor Management – meet and greet visitors, ensure that visitors are signed in and an appropriate escort is provided.
- Administer Guest Wi-Fi access for visitors as required.
- Maintain phone listing of internal telephone numbers.
- Meeting Room Management including monitoring and booking of room’s and ensuring that rooms are set up appropriately as requested.
- Monitor and maintain the appearance of reception, lobby, meeting rooms and kitchen/break out areas ensuring that areas are always well organized and maintain a professional appearance.
- Working within a team of two reception staff covering 2 x day shifts (6.00am to 14.30pm and 10.30am to 6pm)
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Excellent Customer Service relationship skills, with 2 years or more receptionist/ guest relations experience
- Demonstrable confidence and maturity in communications including good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build effective relationships with clients, tenants, contractors and colleagues.
- Demonstrates initiative, enthusiasm and can work autonomously, as well as in a team environment.
- Shows attention to detail in completing tasks and requests.
- Demonstrates organisational abilities by effectively handling multiple tasks and setting priorities
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.