CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Receptionist to join the team located in Rugby. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Manager in the delivery of event logistics and administration type services within the client’s Rugby premises.
• Take control of the visitor management process and direct visitors to the appropriate location in the event of an emergency
• Create and maintain good relationships with customers through provision of a both proactive and reactive service
• Actively react to client requests when logging a departure and ensuring that all processes undertaken are aligned to the location’s specific operational standards
• Effectively manage the meeting room booking process; receiving bookings by phone, email and in person, arranging client catering and AV requirements
• Ensure that the room(s) are set up appropriately and cleared down when finished
• Promote a customer care ethos; ensuring high quality facilities and administrative services are delivered to internal and external customers, including creating and maintaining relationships with customers
• Administer the safety management system records relevant to all health and safety matters; and organise/maintain filing systems as allocated
• Assist in co-ordinating pool and rental car management
• Assist in maintaining catering and security card systems
• Maintain lists for local approved suppliers such as courier, taxi services and catering providers
• Receive, log and action help desk calls, managing workflow and escalating to CBRE Management when required
• Assist CBRE Management in developing initiatives and systems and offer comprehensive administrative support as required
• Undertake other duties and responsibilities within the department, commensurate with the grading of the post, without changing the general character of the post
• In addition to the duties contained within this job specification, the Company reserves the right to require you to carry out other duties associated with your function as necessary to meet the needs of the business
• Previous experience of working within an administrative/receptionist role within a facilities management environment or similar
• Enthusiastic and Empathetic with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Well-presented and professional
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
• IT literate together with an understanding and experience industry specific IT applications
• Ability to work on own initiative, in a team and within a pressurised environment
• Ability to create and maintain effective relationships with individuals on all levels
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.