CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Receptionist to join the team located in Sunbury. The successful candidate will be supporting the site events, road shows and site fun & engaging activities.
• Provide an exceptional Customer Service experience to site residents and their guests, acting as a single point of contact for all enquiries they may have
• Ensure guests are greeted & welcomed courteously and their needs are always anticipated
• Efficient guest registration and host notification with the ability to remember guest names and faces
• Issue passes in accordance with the laid down procedures and explain the HSE and evacuation procedures to each guest and non-resident visitors
• Ensure that all absences from the reception desk are managed so that the desk is never left unattended during operational hours
• Completion of the daily activity spreadsheets and shift checklists to promote the running of an efficient reception service
• Administer the bookings for meeting rooms and inductions; book taxis and cars for staff and visitors as required from the approved site suppliers
• Undertake general team administration duties for the Facilities Management operation as directed
• Ability to provide, general information on the local area, directions, traffic & travel updates, information on flights and travel timetables
• Delivery of services as laid down on the Service Level Agreement document for the Reception and Switchboard services
• Report all service shortcomings affecting the guest experience to the Front of house Team Leader regardless of what service is being provided
• Monitor progress of service requests raised, this will ensure prompt response by the various teams
• Maintain personal awareness of all site procedures relevant to the Reception role, ensuring that any required changes to procedures are brought to the attention of the process owner
• Completion of the daily checklists and area audits; fully conversant with the reporting procedures for any non-conformance / incident in relation to H&S and first aid
• Must know where the fire exits and muster points are located and ensure access to and availability of them is always kept clear
• Always smile and use positive body language in each interaction, enabling you to take control of your working area and support/check colleagues in their delivery
• Maintain regular contact with all members of the FM team based at the site to ensure a consistent & smooth service is being provided throughout
• Ensure that all members of the team can recognise Board Members, Group VPs and Senior Management
• Ensure prompt and seamless handover of information and special requests between shifts
• Support the Front of House Team Leader with cross training other members of the team
• Strong customer services skills and experience within a high-profile environment
• Service orientated attitude combined with a flair for pro-active problem solving to exceed customers' expectations
• Ability to easily memorise names and recognise individuals’ particulars
• Ability to provide services to the highest specification within a Corporate Head Office Building
• Ability to manage service disruptions in a seamless manner via effective use of the team’s resources to maintain business as usual activity
• Ability to motivate self and others, excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software and systems with previous experience in operating a resource or a hotel reservation system
• Multiple years of experience of operating within a Customer Service environment providing guest and/or reception services to the highest standard
• Flexibility of supporting additional hours as required; the core hours shifts operate between 07:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.