CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Receptionist to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Facilities Coordinator in the delivery of various office administrative, hospitality and reception type services within the client’s London premises.
• Manage the reception area with a courteous, pleasant and professional presence, greeting and assisting all staff and visitors
• Manage the reception desk and other areas always ensuring professional and presentable manner (including decorations, lighting, seating, product displays, literature, drinks, snack offerings etc)
• Provide general safety & security support by managing and processing any requests for access control devices and passes for staff, contractors and visitors
• Provide general administrative and logistical support to the Facilities Coordinator and other line managers as necessary
• Maintain constructive and positive professional relationships with all other CBRE service delivery staff and their appointed contractors
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals from a wide variety of social and educational backgrounds
• Ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast paced and often demanding environment
• Ability to accurately complete tasks, assignments and responsibilities in a timely manner
• Ability to function with a high level of initiative and proactivity
• Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Responsive to customer requests in an empathetic, supportive and productive manner
• Possess a high level of IT literacy
• Must remain calm, courteous and polite in all circumstances
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.