CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Receptionist to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will ensure delivery of 5-star reception services working with the wider facilities team.
• Own and manage the client area and ensure all clients and visitors receive a 5-star experience
• Create an environment where guests and employees feel safe and comfortable by embodying the account’s values of being Kind, Smart and Creative
• Sole responsibility for managing all meeting rooms within the Client area; greet and register guests/visitors in the reception area and notify their respective hosts
• Be mobile and active in your engagement with visitors, always offering refreshments, and where possible (and appropriate) doing this in person by accompanying the guest to the drinks area to personally sort out the refreshments
• Proactively anticipate, identify and resolve meeting room conflicts and suggest/implement alternative solutions before an issue arises
• Ensure the Reception area and meeting rooms are always kept clean and tidy
• Provide the highest level of customer service and respond to all guest and employee inquiries either in person or on email in a personal, friendly and timely manner
• Ensure the office remains secure by closely following guest and visitor procedures and escalate issues as necessary
• Add appropriate facilities set-up time into the calendars (book out time) to allow the facilities team to transition the room layouts and prepare for the next event successfully
• Add set-up timings to the facilities team calendar to ensure the team are kept updated on requirements and scheduling
• Handling the pre-registration signing in process of large numbers of guests for important external events
• Work with security to ensure all employees pre-register guests on SkyVisitor (Landlord system) and Envoy as required
• Advise employees on the correct process for ordering catering where required to ensure they can successfully self-manage their catering requirements
• Anticipate the arrival of VIP staff members and guests and prepare appropriately
• Monitor the temperature and working conditions of all client facing spaces and adjusting, seeking assistance where necessary in advance of affecting the client experience
• Understand the importance of privacy and client information, making sure to never display names on screens during interviews and wiping all white boards clean after each meeting
• Arrive promptly at 8:30 every day before the arrival of most employees to make sure everything is ready, and all issues are dealt with before the day begins
• Exceptional ability to form cross-functional partnerships with support teams to ensure you have the right support to succeed in all circumstances
• Maintain break out and kitchen areas when janitorial team not available
• Ensure signage and notice boards are always kept neat and tidy
• Log all outgoing goods and incoming goods for tracking purposes; support with courier requests and invoice queries
• Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training
• Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls; report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
• In addition to the above-mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
• Excellent telephone and email manner
• Computer literate, preferably some data entry experience
• Experience within an FM/Customer Service environment providing guest and reception services to the highest standard
• Experience in 5-star customer service and meeting room management including use of digital scheduling calendars
• Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills to provide service to all levels with our internal team and external guests
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.