- Part time role 25 hours per week (12:30pm – 5:30pm)
- GWS client - global leader in engineering and consultancy
- Location Jandakot
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Providing administration and reception support on the client site
• Receiving and directing incoming calls to appropriate staff
• Greeting clients and visitors
• Assisting with the scheduling and preparation of meeting rooms
• Coordinating catering for meetings and events
• Ordering office supplies and other common use items
• General clerical duties associated as required
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Prior front desk, concierge or customer service experience preferred
• Strong communication skills
• Able to handle pressure and adopt flexible approach to problems
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite
• Dependable and able to work independently as well as part of a team
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.