Receptionist cum Coordinator (Facilities), Central
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 19-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Coordinate the service partners and oversee service operation
- Raise and resolves work orders and service requests for the facility
- Ensure the facilities been well managed and maintained
- Manage and ensure 100% completion of planned task
- Plan and manage office space to meet stakeholder’s expectations.
- Responsible for customer engagement to enhance the overall customer experience
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors.
- Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors. Arranges escorts as needed.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms.
- Coordinates catering for meeting and events.
- Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
- Performs general clerical duties associated with distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required.
- Uses tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail. Meters mail.
- Arranges messenger service as needed. Follows location security procedures for screening inbound deliveries.
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location, such as café supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight and shipping supplies etc.
- Maintains neat appearance reception area, conference rooms café and other common areas.
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition.
- Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Min. Diploma in relevant studies
- Min. 2 years of experience of managing front-desk duties and facilities coordination
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Good communication skills, high flexibility
- Team player with the capabilities to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and fast paced environment