Receptionist, Pasir Panjang
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 1-Mar-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors.
- Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors.
- Arranges escorts as needed.
- Issues visitor passes and validates parking.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms.
- Coordinates setup of conference/meetings rooms.
- Arranges for and reserves projectors and other meeting equipment, ensuring equipment is in good operating condition.
- Arranges video and/or web conferencing as needed.
- Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
- Performs general administrative and clerical duties such as distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required.
- Record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail. Meters mail.
- Arrange messenger service as needed(if needed).
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location, such as café supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight and shipping supplies, name cards, etc.
- Maintains neat appearance reception area, conference rooms café and other common areas.
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition.
- Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of receptionist & administrative working experience
- Basic knowledge on windows(Excel, Windows Powerpoint, etc)
- Excellent working attitude and outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and strong time management skills