CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a part time Receptionist/Facilities Management Support to join the team located in Fleet. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the delivery of the Customer Service experience, ensuring exceptional customer interaction, leaving guests and callers with a positive, professional and lasting impression. The individual(s) will assist the Facilities Manager to ensure a consistent and smooth link with the rest of the team and all facilities related activities.
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience to site residents and their guests, acting as a single point of contact for all enquiries
• Ensure guests are always greeted and welcomed courteously and professionally
• Efficient guest/Visitor registration and host notification with the ability to remember guest names and faces
• Issue passes in accordance with the agreed procedures and explain required Health and Safety procedures and emergency evacuation requirements to guests
• Answer and manage telephone enquiries to Client main telephone line and direct accordingly and efficiently
• Delivery of all general Reception Service as required which includes supporting of hospitality (coffee/tea/water) to meeting rooms at Reception
• Sorting of mail; from Royal Mail, distribute internally and prepare outgoing post items
• Ensure Reception desk and area are always kept clean and tidy
• Ensure Reception desk absences are managed during the contracted hours and being available to cover morning hours to cover for colleague annual leave/sickness
• Book taxis and cars as required for visitors
• Provide general information on required guest services available within the local area for visitors
• Undertake general administration and FM related duties as required by the Facilities Manager, including support of vending consumables and tidying of small kitchen areas
• Support raising or service requests/work orders and manage to conclusion for SLA/KPI reporting and this may include support for additional client site locations in the UK
• Completion of daily checklist schedule and progress of any outstanding actions
• Be fully conversant (training provided) with all relevant client standard operating procedures
• Strong customer service skills and multiple years of\ experience of operating within a high-profile environment is desired
• Service orientated attitude combined with a flair for pro-active problem solving to exceed customers’ expectations
• Ability to motivate self and others, excellent time management and organizational skills required
• Must be able to manage and provide service delivery in a seamless manner
• Good level of technology skills required to operate visitor management and other required software systems
• Previous experience of operating a resource or hotel management system would be advantageous
• Strong team player within a customer service team environment
• Fully computer literate in all Microsoft office packages
• Flexibility/can do attitude with excellent planning, prioritising and organizing skills
• Strong communication and people skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a wider team
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.