• Full time receptionist Opportunity
• Join a world-wide commercial real estate company
• Jandakot Perth location, on one of our GWS client sites!
Ensure all callers, visitors and employees are welcomed in a warm, courteous professional manner. As the first point of contact, there is a mandatory requirement to perform to a high standard, regarding customer service, communication and personal presentation.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs; maintain accurate records/database in accordance to this activity
• Undertake monthly audits on card holders and assist and action findings accordingly.
• Provide monthly reports as required and requested by team leader and global security
• Provide excellent and prompt customer service; including team shared mailbox management.
• Scheduling appointments/meeting rooms/taxis as requested
• Ensure reception is always professionally presented and clean
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver:
• Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced high-volume reception role
• Strong customer service focus and willing to go the extra mile, and experience in a front of house/ security focussed position
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to multi task and work under pressure
• Demonstrated experience tracking budget and raising purchase orders
• Excellent punctuality and time management skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.