Receptionist @ Changi Business Park
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 22-May-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivers great experience at highest level of hospitality services, meeting customer needs and exceeding expectations, maintaining standards, elevating delight and removing obstacles.
- Ensure employee engagement (meet and greet) and provide to end user support based on their needs (human engagement).
- Verify security levels of visitors and provide appropriate access badges and WIFI access login in a polite and professional manner.
- Implement an appropriate process in place on how the customers/visitors are to be serviced in a customer centric manner, in accordance with Good Industry Practice.
- Ensure staff have a site-wide knowledge of building facilities, meeting room locations, special events, surrounding amenities as appropriate in relation to the scope of their role.
- Assess that the visitor space is functional, with proper office equipment, phone, furniture, and where not, escalate appropriately.
- Ensure all internal & external meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy are ready to be used.
- Reception and Visitor Management activities.
- Board Visits / VVIP movements (unless otherwise agreed within a Country Agreement).
- Meet and greet clients and visitors at the reception.
- Interact with clients and visitors to resolve their queries on workplace issues.
- Minimum 1-year experience of working at the Front of House within a Corporate or Hotel environment.
- Experience of working within a demanding fast paced environment involving high levels of customer care.
- Experience of working within a team and desiring to provide a “best class” service.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional telephone manners together with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS applications.