Hyderabad , India
Date published: 20-Feb-2020
The Techno functional Role is primarily focused on supporting CBRE’s Coupa Procure to Pay(P2P) global platform. As a Techno functional analyst, the person will be responsible for maintain the Coupa Procure to Pay(P2P) global platform and supporting integrations with various ERP applications Includes Peoplesoft & JDE. The Techno Functional Analyst will provide daily ongoing support for Coupa Procure to Pay(P2P) global platform. This includes Implementing the new releases, platform configuration, data loads and maintain the Integrations. The role will also be accountable to implement CBRE D&T strategies, principles, standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines. The Techno Functional Analyst will develop and maintain system, process documentation and execute test scripts. Additionally, this position will assist with tracking of demand and maintenance of metrics.
· Provides level 2 support for Coupa Procure to Pay(P2P) global platform
· Hands on design, development, deployment and maintenance of integration processes between applications.
· Managing, Monitoring, Sustaining, Troubleshooting and supporting Integrations
· Collaborate with various cross functional teams to resolve the issues.
· Provide development team with Functional/technical subject matter expertise and work with team to ensure development activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority and business objectives
· Proactively addresses potential integration challenges to meet established timelines
· Interface with both internal/external technical experts to drive system solution
· Maintain data feeds and interfaces with Middleware/ERP systems
· Debugging and supporting production integration issues
· Release management for new product releases and maintenance
· Keeping the integration documentation up to date
· Ability to manage Incidents and Change Requests.
· Ability to lead the team and manage resolution of functional and integration issues.