- Having 7 years of experience in designing and developing web application test suites using any of the software automation tools like Selenium.
- Should understand user scenarios and design the test scripts that run on all browsers.
- CICD, AWS / Azure knowledge is must and should be able to design the test suite for each kind of testing: Smoke, Regression, build, integration, API etc.
- Should be able to write test cases manually and execute them, report them to development team.
- Should be able to articulate bugs / defects with development team and impact on business.
- Should be aware of Bug repositories and any or tools as necessary
- Developing test suite framework that could be reused for all applications.
- Should be able to demonstrate analytical skills and deep understanding domain vis-a-visa the user experience.
- Ensure that the application is tested for stability, cross browsers compatibility, high performance and mobile compatibility
- Collaborate with upstream and downstream teams (business teams and developers)
- Should be able to analyze production bugs and come up with improvement action plan.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of Java and commonly used modules
- Tools for bug tracking, reporting of application test status to all users.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app.
- Ability to decide on developing common components and customizable interfaces.
- Architecting and automating scripts required for all browsers and all OS
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
· Any engineering or computer degree with relevant experience.