CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a QHSE Manager to join the team located in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be supporting the development and ensure the delivery of the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental strategy, policy and processes, supporting the Divisional QHSE Director.
• Ensure the timely and complete reporting of all accidents, incidents, near misses and corrective actions in line with CBRE processes
• Act as the focal point for specialist QHSE expertise in the Healthcare and Life Sciences Division and to understand corporate and legislative requirements
• Implement, manage and review the Strategic QHSE Plan
• Lead and support initiatives and best practice activities in all areas of QHSE Management
• Provide guidance and practical expertise on all matters related to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality, ensuring there is appropriate day-to-day support and guidance to both internal and external customers in the delivery of the CBRE safety management system
• Demonstrate integrity and ensure compliance with all business wide policy and strategy through QHSE Management System Audit
• Ensure the development and maintenance of the training strategy including project delivery
• Appoint and co-ordinate with contract-based Safety Champions and liaise with externally sourced QHSE resources as required
• Ensure the achievement of agreed functional standards and service level agreement
• Compile and maintain reporting and performance monitoring, analysis and review against established metrics to coach and educate account-based staff
• Support effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management
• Support the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental aspects of new business
• Assist as necessary with reviews of existing Policies, Procedures, Risk Assessments and Safe Systems of Work
• Bring to the attention of the Divisional QHSE Director any hazards or risks not addressed in the Company Safety Policy
• Ability to quantify and appraise compliance against legal and corporate standards in your division
• Proactively involved in the client management of SHEP’s (Safety, Health & Environment Process) to ensure relevant management processes are in place and being adhered to.
• Act as a mentor to the Operational team in the understand of, amendment to and onward management of the client SHEP systems
• Become a client Authorised Person in the QHSE Community to enable training in joint procedures and processes
• A good general education
• Formal management qualification in Health and Safety management and Environmental management
• Practical application of auditing
• Membership of IOSH at a minimum of graduate level
• Specialist and strategic higher managerial experience in Health, Safety, Quality, and Environmental Management.
• Practical and demonstrable knowledge liaising with enforcement agency / insurers
• Practical experience in Risk Management, Best Value analysis of QHSE resource support provision and Development / implementation of policy and process
• Event investigation & analysis
• Development and delivery of QHSE training
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.