CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a QHSE Advisor (FTC) to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be supporting the development and ensuring the delivery of the clients Health and Safety compliance, strategy, policy and processes specific to the clients various Business Entities.
• Assist with a thorough review of existing Risk Assessments
• Facilitate the clients permit to work platform across the UKI region as well support its implementation across selected EMEA sites
• Conduct Epermit audits across UK and Ireland sites
• Support and conduct CBRE audits across UK and Ireland as per 2020 schedule
• Develop, implement and communicate a robust system for hazard reporting on site, initiating a better understanding by the workforce
• Review CBRE logbook implementation across account’s EMEA account
• Prepare applicable health and safety performance reports as necessary
• Manage the accident database and close out the accidents in a timely manner following completion of the investigation
• Support and follow up on the implementation of the CBRE Projects toolkit across the account portfolio
• Assist the QHSE Account Lead and provide guidance to account team in his absence
• A good general education, NEBOSH General Certificate in health and safety with a number of years of relevant post qualification experience
• Conversant with OHSAS 18001
• Ability to demonstrate a career showing continuous personal development in the related field of QHSE
• Best value analysis of support provision
• Experience of monitoring and analysis of management systems
• Prior experience of carrying out audits; accident and near miss investigation
• Excellent motivational and influencing skills
• Ability to contribute effectively and on equal terms across all business activities
• Politically astute with a sound understanding of current issues
• Incumbents must have a high level of energy, be self-starters, confident and stable in manner
• Ability to prioritise and work on a range of activities within a high-pressure environment
• Incumbents may be required to travel across the UK&I region and on occasions, support new business initiatives, and participate in training and strategic reviews with occasional overnight stays will be needed
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.