Proposal Manager-APAC Bid Management
Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Date published: 7-Nov-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
About us GWS:
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works closely with clients to develop solutions that make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our proven account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach. Each enterprise client is entrusted to a globally empowered Alliance Director who is supported by regional and global resources. This executive is the single point of contact for privileged access, expert advice, and execution accountability.
Working collaboratively with all GWS hubs and service lines in the region, the role will further enable the implementation of the GWS strategy of Win, Keep, Grow.
GWS ensures our clients get unequalled experience and knowledge, put to work for the benefit of their organisation.
What to expect on the role:
- Integral to the Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) business development opportunities and initiatives
- Co-ordinate & produce client proposals and marketing materials to an exceptional standard
- Responsible for RFI/RFP response development & managing pursuits end-to-end as well as critical timelines across various APAC hubs, local and global stakeholder groups
- Responsible for coordinating sales activity throughout the sales process including qualification, discovery, proposal,and presentation; assisting with new contract pricing and analysis where required
- Undertake and manage due diligence in respect of potential GWS clients
- Take an active part in the planning and implementation of the department’s annual and on-going business development & marketing plan
- Track proposal budget control
- Input to the pipeline and prospecting process ensuring accurate data capture into the GWS APAC Salesforce instance and reporting procedures
- Manage & contribute to essential BD materials for wider APAC business use
- Support ad-hoc client events, as needed.
To be eligible for the role:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited program in business, real estate, engineering or related disciplines
- 5+ years working experience with emphasis on business development marketing & sales proposal and support
- A strong working knowledge of accounting, budgeting, scheduling and process as they relate to corporate real estate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, professional manner and computer literacy
- Strong leadership, communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent attitude, willingness to learn and develop
Location of works:
Bangsar South/Bandar Utama
- You get to work with Global fortune 500 organisation
- Career opportunity within internal accross various cross functional and business unit
- Attractive remuneration package
- Hot desk, nice office space & pantry with cereals+beverages