Property Officer, Property Management (Tanjong Pagar)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 27-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Administration support to the team on correspondence with 3rd parties.
- Follow up with Owners on their arrears.
- Coordinate building maintenance programmes, and M&E equipment maintenance programme.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Regularly review contract specifications such as those of cleaning, security, landscaping etc. and make recommendations for upgrading of standards.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, equipment, public walkways, external facade etc.
- Create and maintain good rapport with owners/occupiers and attend to their concerns.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, work specifications, invitation for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Attend to emergency situations.
- Frequent check and act against encroachment of common properties.
- Prepare minutes of meetings
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by your superior.
- O levels / Diploma with 1-3 years of experience in Property Management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and able to front and liaise with all levels of Owners/Occupiers
- Ability to build good relationship with stakeholders and clients.
- Computer proficient.
- Meticulous and resourceful.