Property Manager Role
Key client account
A Grade asset, Melbourne CBD
CBRE has been appointed to provide Property Management services for a high performing A-grade commercial office tower, in Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to the General Manager, this position will be responsible for the overall performance of the property management and financial outcomes of the asset.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Taking responsibility and accountability for the overall performance of the property management, financial management, administration and building services operations.
- Maintaining close liaison with the owner, occupiers and operational personnel with reference to a variety of requirements/issues.
- Administering all leases and maintaining a current and accurate tenancy schedule.
- Administration & reporting, including strategy plans, cash flow budgeting and overseeing all financial transactions.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A property related qualification and strong experience in commercial property management preferably with a focus on A Grade or Premium Grade assets.
- Previous experience with financial reporting in a similar role within the property industry and strong analytical skills
- A customer focused approach and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- A proactive, approachable and professional demeanour with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects within tight time frames
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.