Pathumwan , Thailand
Date published: 3-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responds to client needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Ensures periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- At owner's discretion, markets and leases the property, qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, and negotiating new leases and lease renewals. Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepares all required legal notices. Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
- Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
- Negotiates early terminations of leases. Provides lease analysis for client's review and approval. Documents settlement of and notifies affected parties.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participation in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.