Working within the Property Management team, the role will involve the management of a portfolio of Commercial Assets and reporting to a range of investor clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading Property Management Team within a global real estate business.
Following recent growth, the CBRE business in Ireland is entering a transformational phase and this role presents an exciting opportunity to participate in this growth.
The candidate’s role will also include participating in the department business strategy and promoting the wider business objectives of CBRE.
• Overall responsibility for managing a portfolio of commercial real estate assets.
• Management of all stake-holder needs from investor, occupier and buildings.
• Liaising with clients and creating reports as necessary.
• Conducting property inspections on a periodic basis.
• Overall responsibility for each element of the Property Management Mandate.
• Strong understanding of service charge budgets, expenditure and management.
• Co-coordinating and managing of Facilities Management personnel and their tasks.
• Developing Property Management Strategies for each asset.
• Participating within the Property Management Team on strategy objectives and innovation.
• Engaging and building relationships within the wider service lines to grow collaboration and business opportunities.
• Providing consultancy advice on new acquisition properties and development consultancy on new developments.
• Relevant Property Degree (Suitable for SCSI membership and meeting PRSA licensing requirements)
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential or commercial property management.
• A proven track record in the property management sector and capable of managing assets, clients and tenant relationships.
• A good knowledge of the Irish Commercial Property Market.
• Appropriate operational and financial skills.
• Excellent communication skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
• Highly skilled presenter who continually develops the ability to communicate with impact to persuade and influence.
• Passionate about the real estate sector.
• Strong attention to detail and a willingness to grow their experience among the team.
• Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter.
• Recognize the strength and opportunity of teamwork and be a strong team player.
• Confident and assertive.
Salary & Benefits:
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience, to include a competitive salary, performance related bonus, pension, life assurance, PHI & enhanced annual leave entitlements.
This job description is not meant to be definitive or restrictive and will be modified to meet the changing needs of the business.