Perth Based Opportunity
6-month Fixed term contract
Work with a collaborative and high performing team
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to work within our Perth team across a varied portfolio for a 6-month contract. This busy, fast paced role will see you taking responsibility and accountability for the day-to-day running of an allocated portfolio of properties.
As the Property Manager some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Taking responsibility and accountability for the overall performance of the property management and building services operations
- Maintaining close liaison with the owner, occupiers and operational personnel with reference to a variety of requirements/issues
- Administering all leases and maintaining a current and accurate tenancy schedule
- Administration and reporting, including strategy plans, cash flow budgeting and overseeing all financial transactions.
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar autonomous role in Property Management within commercial property
- A capacity to manage client expectations with an ability to manage multiple projects and work to strict deadlines.
- A proactive, approachable and professional demeanor with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Certificate of Registration and thorough knowledge of the property industry and local market.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with the best in the industry. You will be part of a wider group of specialised Property Managers all of whom are leaders in their respective fields.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you.