Renowned client account
Manage a portfolio of Property Assets
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Provide day to day services to deliver clients’ property strategy across allocated portfolio
- Management of external relationships and communications between landlords, tenants and various third parties
- Negotiation of rent reviews, renewals and other transactions
- Budgeting and re-forecasting – preparation, reporting, and analysis of variations
- Financial management – approval of monthly rent run and ad-hoc payments
- Management of database and maintenance of legal documentation register
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in Property Management – leases and property contracts
- Knowledge of New Zealand property market and New Zealand property law.
- Attention to detail, ability to provide solutions and ability to remain focused
- Ability to build effective and professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel when required.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all different backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.