Property Executive (Holland)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 5-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reports to the Condominium Manager and ensure the efficient and smooth operation of all matters relating to maintenance and management of the Building.
Duties of the above include, inter-alia the following tasks:
- General administration of all building trade and control of performance standards.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programmes.
- Liaison with government authorities/statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of buildings.
- Constantly review contract specifications, monitor the performance of cleaning and landscaping etc. and make recommendations for upgrading of standards.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, public walkways, external facade etc.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with subsidiary proprietors/occupiers and attending to their complaints.
- Preparation of estimates for repair works, work specifications, invitation for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
- Attending to all emergency situations.
- Constantly check the entire development to ensure prompt removal of all fire hazards, proper functioning of fire escapes, fire doors and obstruction-free access.
- Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by your Superiors.
- Diploma in Building / Estate management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Possess good communication skills and be able to front and liaise with all levels of occupiers
- Knowledge in landscaping will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken