Property Executive (Buona Vista)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 14-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General administration of all building works/ service contracts, carpark management and security, carpark management and fire protection system.
- Oversee all aspects of common areas defects, repairs & maintenance matters, plumbing, sanitary, carpark and fire & security matters.
- Planning and implementation of building maintenance programme such as preventive, corrective and inspection schedule, etc and schedules and programmes relating to security.
- Control and supervise all building works carried out by maintenance staff and service contractors including the conduct of spot checks/roll calls.
- Liaison with government authorities/ statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management, security and maintenance of the Buildings.
- Monitor, direct and ensure that all contracted work comply with specifications and statutory requirement, include and initiating actions against defaulting contractors.
- Conduct regular inspections of all common areas, public walkways, building surrounding facade, etc. and institute remedial action including following up on outstanding works.
- Creating and maintaining good rapport with tenants/occupiers and attending to their complaints.
- Preparation of estimates for repairs work, work specifications, invitation for quotations, and supervision of work carried out.
- Ensure proper control of movement of keys to all common areas and maintain proper records.
- Assist in budget forecast, preparation, attending meetings, preparation of materials necessary for the meetings and minutes of meetings.
- Preparation of all necessary maintenance reports, incident report accurately and on time.
- Attending to all emergencies situations at any time promptly.
- Constantly check for compliance of all safety equipment, work methods and procedures and the prompt rectification of any unsafe situations, and enhancement of security of the Building.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your superiors and the Management from time to time.
- Degree/ Diploma in Building / Estate management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Candidates with more years of relevant experience may be considered for the Senior Executive position.
- Possess good communication skills and be able to front and liaise with all levels of landlords/tenants
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work well and build excellent rapport with stakeholders / partners / tenants and vendors at all levels