Property Management is one of CBRE’s key service lines and is one of the largest service line departments in Leeds. This role is joining one of our office’s largest management instructions – our SIPP Team.
Utilising the national network of property managers and sector specific experts, supported by a strong Real Estate Accountancy Services in Glasgow and Facilities Management team, they enable their client to focus on their core business by managing their real estate with total efficiency and with the aim of maximising its value. Their investment in both people and technology has created a state-of-the-art property management service, ironing out inefficiencies and adding value all the time.
We are looking for a Property Administrator to provide full administrative support to the Property Management – SIPP team. The ideal candidate will be a capable administrator who has experience working in a commercial professional services environment.
This role is working with a very strong team of 9 property professionals and one other team administrator. Many of our Property Administrators have chosen to progress to a career within CBRE as property professionals and we are happy to support and encourage those with ambition.
- Systems maintenance, including setting up new leases and properties, actioning rent reviews, assignments etc. Account maintenance, write offs, ad-hocs and refunds. We currently use Tramps Property Management Database.
- Insurance administration. To liaise where needed with the insurers to prepare the annual insurance recharges for our client working closely with others in our team.
- Preparing and collating periodic reports to our client. These are generally monthly and quarterly, but others may arise. Set up monthly client meetings and arranging travel, etc.
- Maintaining our in-house databases and other records etc., including lease portal, and property contact database.
- Support and ownership in dealing with local authorities regarding business rates, utility companies regarding utility invoices, processing and approving payments on behalf of our client.
- Document management, including leases, other legal documents, EPC’s, Valuations and more. Ensuring compliance with our filing requirements as they are set out from time to time.
- Drafting mail merges and arranging inspections, valuations and other appointments as our client requires. Thereafter writing to tenants, our client and our client’s customers as needed from time to time.
- Administration of periodic contact details as they are given to us, or issued by us, in the course of delivering our service. Being a primary contact for the exchange of information between us, tenants, our client and their customers.
- Transitions of properties in and out of CBRE’s management as needed.
- Liaise with colleagues and customers to ensure our service remains consistent with client requirements, providing information and reporting on the delivery of our services as they are measured against our KPI’s.
- Prepare information packs to tenants, our client and their customers as needed.
- General office administrative duties including support to our team of 9 property professionals and cover for our team’s other Property Administrator as needed.
- Experience of working in an administrative role within a commercial professional service environment.
- Experience reading or dealing with leases would be an advantage.
- Strong administrative and self-organisation skills.
- Good organisational skills. Goal and deadline oriented.
- Pro-active, using initiative.
- Strong interpersonal skills and cooperative approach to team work Excellent communication skills: spelling, grammar and telephone manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professional and approachable Excellent IT skills: Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point.
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting other team members and recognising the work of others.
- Able to build relationships with other parts of the wider CBRE team.
- Proactive and able to use own initiative.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.