Commercial Property Accounting
Client focused, site based role
South Yarra location
Here's a snapshot of your day:
- Work autonomously in a direct facing, client focused role managing all finance related elements.
- Prepare monthly reporting packs; including balance sheets, profit and loss analysis and variance commentaries.
- Accurately present monthly financials to the client.
- Forecasting and Budgeting workflows, % Rent, Extended Trade and retail focused accounting.
- Prepare outgoing reconciliations on a monthly and annual basis.
- Effectively manage key internal and external relationships.
- Exceed client expectations by adhering to requests in an efficient and timely manner.
Here are some of the strengths you'll possess and the background you'll need to be successful;
- A background as a Property Accountant within a commercial organisation, ideally within Commercial Property.
- Completion of CPA or CA qualifications or progress towards completion.
- Excellent communication skills, a passion for customer service with an ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
- Time management, organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the property accounting software MRI and advanced Excel skills.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds. Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.