Sydney , Australia
Date published: 25-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Strategic client account - Government portfolio of properties
Provide financial management and accounting support
Sydney CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Prepare monthly reporting packs; including balance sheets, profit and loss analysis and variance commentaries
- Accurately present monthly financials to the clients
- Prepare and process cash and accrual related journal entries for monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Effectively manage key internal and external relationships
- Exceed client expectations by adhering to requests in an efficient and timely manner.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Strong experience as a Property Accountant within a commercial organisation
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field; a CPA/CA OR equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and possess a genuine commitment to customer service
- Experience working in a fast paced and high-volume processing environment
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of property accounting software, (MRI would be advantageous) as well as advanced Excel skills.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.