Projects Director EMEA
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 17-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Projects Director for our Growth & Emerging markets business across EMEA to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will oversee the management and growth of our principal contracting business across a wide geographic region in EMEA; ensuring we meet our business objectives, whilst being compliant with QHSE regulations and standards. The role will be the leader for Projects across the region and provide leadership & development for the team of project professionals, ensuring we are driving the business forward and maximising growth opportunities.
- Working with the Managing Directors across the Growth & Emerging Markets Divisions to ensure the collaborative development of the projects business with effective team working and support of colleagues.
- Develop a project business plan and annual financial plan for revenue and profit delivery across the region.
- Financial responsibility for the delivery of the Projects Plan
- Carry out monthly forecasting and ensure the project are delivered at the right margins
- Oversee the monthly P&L and ensure all over-head costs (PMs/HoP) are fully accountable and recoverable.
- Produce monthly and adhoc financial reports for the business.
- Provide leadership to and development of the team of ‘Projects’ professionals.
- Establish and implement best practice training programmes to ensure capabilities match future business needs
- Develop effective relationships with current and potential customers through demonstrating our capability in project delivery solutions.
- Ensure project opportunities are identified across the region to deliver increased turnover and profit to the Divisions.
- Create a supply chain of exceptional delivery partners
- Ensure appropriate control systems are in place to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
- Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution to management team meetings, briefings, consultation forums, correspondence, publicity, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and other applications as appropriate.
- Continually innovate the ‘Projects’ offering to generate more revenue streams and opportunities
- Proven leadership experience gained in principal contracting in an international environment, with demonstrable experience growing a business
- Previous experience working in a large complex organisation in a matrix environment
- Ability to influence at all levels and work across cultures in an international environment
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects in a corporate environment
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to secure new business
- Demonstrable leadership and people skills
- Analytically minded with strong financial and numerical skills