South West London , United Kingdom
Date published: 3-Nov-2020
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project SHE Manager for our high rise, 900 unit scheme in Nine Elms, SW London.
The role will be based on site, ensuring all SHE is of the highest standard.
Duties will include:
• Driving excellence and making recommendations to the overall company strategy.
• Implement and ensure the Telford Homes standards and guidelines that safety, health and environment are given primary importance throughout.
• Support the SHE team, Telford Homes management team and the supply chain in the development and implementation of appropriate strategies and processes.
• Review and analyse SHE performance and trends across the business and make strategy recommendations that drive continuous improvement and implement where appropriate
• Ensure senior management develop their understanding of potential risks and support them in delivering best practice.
• Review trend analysis to identify SHE training and development needs.
• Ensure the SHE team reviews and updates controls, risk assessments and Company procedures.
• Collect and collate the information required for the publication of relevant SHE communications.
• Ensure all investigations into accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences are carried by the SHE team.
• Manage all serious incidents where enforcement authorities are involved.
• Ensure all insurance claims are dealt with effectively by the SHE team.
The role would suit an established SHE professional with exposure to large housing developments in Central London as well as having the appropriate qualifications/memberships in NEBOSH, IEMA, CMIOSH.