Poplar , United Kingdom
Date published: 2-Feb-2021
Telford Homes is a leading London-focused residential and mixed-use property developer. We are a Trammell Crow Company developer and part of the CBRE family. Specialists in creating, designing and building innovative landmark developments in some of the most desirable and sought-after locations in the capital.
An opportunity has arisen within our Commercial function for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join our Chrisp Street Market scheme in Poplar.
· Responsible for delivery of robust and ethical procurement practices.
· Prepare, review and present subcontractor. recommendations to Senior Surveyor/Managing Surveyor.
· Prepare subcontractor Articles of Agreement.
· Responsible for resolving contractual disputes and legal matters in a timely manner for assigned project.
· Implement ethical subcontract administration practice, and drive continuous quality and efficiency improvement.
· Produce project cost report and present to Senior Surveyor/Managing Surveyor at monthly cost report meetings.
· Responsible for ensuring high-standards of cash flow forecasting.
· Produce project cash flow and present to Senior Surveyor/Managing Surveyor at cash flow meetings.
· Provide supporting information in order to facilitate build contracts.
· Ensure Joint Venture partners are informed of project progress.
· Maintain positive and successful client relationships.
· Ensure that all funding conditions precedent are fulfilled.
· Attend pre-construction to operations project handover meetings.
· Provide continuous feedback to pre-construction of current market rates to inform land bids
This role would suit:
· Broad range of construction experience including main contract and mixed tenure private/affordable apartment developments
· 5 – 7 years’ experience in a surveying role
· Experience in various forms of contract
· Construction related degree
649 new homes, new market and retail space. This 6 year scheme is expected to start on site by early 2021 and to be completed by the end of 2026.
Telford Homes offers a number of flexible benefits to accompany the attractive benefits associated with this vacancy.
The emphasis of a Telford Homes project is always focused foremost upon quality, great connections and exclusivity. High specifications featuring some of the finest designer names, ensures that each individual property meets or exceeds the most demanding expectations. Architectural innovation and attention to detail ensures a true landmark development, which becomes a destination in its own right.
Our ongoing commitment to our customers and the developments we create to suit their lifestyle, has resulted in Telford Homes winning the outright award for Best Customer Satisfaction Initiative at the prestigious Housebuilder Awards.