Dublin , Ireland
Date published: 16-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Client Project Management team with the operation, administration, financials and management of construction projects from inception through completion in a fast paced environment.
The role also requires the leading of individual, multi-disciplined small real estate projects for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery, ensuring it aligns with client requirements regarding budget, timelines and design standards.
- Assist the project team on all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Has experience of and has capability to read, understand and apply standard documents affecting real estate construction projects, including but not limited to agreements/contracts, leases, design standards, project charters, surveys and drawings.
- Prepares scope of work and project execution documentation plus conduct simple RFP’s (Request For Proposals) in procuring design teams, to meet the client’s requirements aligning to Design Standards the Clients culture and values.
- Working directly with the clients Project Management Team, develop strong working relationships with the key project stakeholders including, Audio Visual, Security, Events, Finance, Legal, and Culinary teams.
Assist the PM with:
- Identifying project delivery resources from pre-qualified lists or through individual project qualification process; conducts standard request for proposals; completes bid analysis; recommends resources to clients.
- Leading project delivery providing project guidance and direction to design teams, stakeholders and contractors to achieve project goals.
- Lead meetings where requied and provide written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
- Adhering to the client’s project documentation structure in order to ensure project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
- Tracking of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Report to the client and wider stakeholder teams on project status and progress.
- Lead and co-ordinate all client stakeholder groups with the project process, design teams and contractors to ensure all key groups are co-ordinated for all phases of the project delivery.
- Implementing change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders. Assesses change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Identification of project risks, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Project closeout process, including closely working with operational teams.
- Other duties may be assigned as required to assist in the successful delivery of any project.
- Prior Project Management experience is preferred.
- Undergrad degree in a technical area of study. Preferred in industry.
- Working towards a PM accreditation desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to clients.
- Ability to effectively present written and verbal information.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or groups of employees.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience or knowledge of Kahua project management software would be an advantage.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- 3 to 4 years of related experienceon construction office fit out projects or projects in live office environments.
- Experience of working on laboratory or clean room projects is an preferred and an advantage.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills and ability to find options for solutions to problems.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Strong planning and decision-making ability to define and meet performance requirements.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong level of computer literacy and knowledge of key packages to produce reports, etc. –MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, AutoCAD.
- This person must be independent, flexible and creative to respond to clients and projects as they may occur.
- Travel may be a requirement within EMEA for this role (20%).