CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Project Manager to join the team located in United Kingdom. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality, proactive and efficient Project leadership whilst maintaining appropriate systems and processes to support the effective delivery of projects.
The successful candidate will have experience working in both agile and waterfall environments maintaining: -
• SDLC, Real Estate or Facilities Management experience
• CMMS exposure
• Detailed project communications
• Project Governance:
1. Project Plans
2. RAID Logs
3. Cutover Planning
4. Early Life Support - Maintain logs, communicate to effected users, liaise with tech teams for support and meeting detail capture
5. Project Closure - lessons Learn facilitation and obtaining sign off with PM support
• Work with PMO Manager to maintain Project reporting, Project Financials whilst ensuring projects are delivered in line with GWS Project governance
• Degree; Prince 2, Agile Practitioner
• Clear and accurate communication skills with ability to use a range of communications methods and styles to convey information
• Eye for detail maintaining key project documentation
• Experience managing budgets in excess of 500K
• End to end SDLC and transition/mobilisation PM
• Ability to meet challenging timelines whilst maintaining project quality and standards
• Good to advanced understanding of Microsoft Office
• Team player able to grow and maintain relationships in a challenging environment
• Knowledge of Maximo and other relevant CMMS systems
• Project/Programme Governance support
• Experience maintaining financial logs
• Project disciplines and methodologies
• Strong experience in IT Project management (7 Years min)
• Excellent data and reporting skills
• The ability to provide assured programme governance across multiple projects
• A self-starter, with the ability to operate independently in a fast-paced environment
• Delivering to senior level stakeholders
• Transition and Mobilisation of contracts and systems
• Maintained SDLC projects at all levels
• Ability to work in a face-paced, deadline driven team environment
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential information
• Extremely detailed orientated with strong communication skills
• The role may require the post holder to work outside of core office hours on an ad hoc project basis
• Occasional regional / overseas travel to other working locations when required by the business
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.