Due to growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our close-knit team based in the Sydney CBD office and take responsibility for managing project solutions for clients, with direct accountability for project delivery.
- Experienced and progressive team
- Healthy pipeline of interesting projects
- Sydney CBD based
CBRE Project Management partner with Government, businesses and investors to deliver commercial real estate projects that create economic and social value. We have provided project management services throughout Australia since 1991. During this time, we have delivered some of Australia’s most complex and challenging projects. We are proud of our work and the positive effects our projects have on its’ occupiers, users, investors and passers’ by.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage all facets of project management including budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk for projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Work with clients to define project requirements then prepare scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Identify project delivery resources, conduct standard to complex request for proposals, complete bid analysis, lead evaluation interviews, recommend resources to client.
- Identify complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Lead project delivery team providing project guidance, coaching and direction to achieve project goals.
- Implement communication plans and project documentation governance.
- Track progress of each project against goals, objectives, budgets and timelines, reporting any variances.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience managing construction projects across a range of Sectors including Commercial Office, Retail, Industrial & Logistics and Technology
- Degree qualified in a related discipline such as Project Management, Construction, Architecture, Building Design, or Engineering
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex business documents, project plans, and architectural/engineering drawings.
- Experience motivating and negotiating effectively with key employees, management, stakeholders and client groups to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to calculate complex figures, forecast and prepare budgets, conduct financial/business analysis.
- Solve problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
- Competent in MS Office with knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts and construction practices.
- Demonstrate superior communications skills – both written and verbal.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you