Excellent career development opportunity
Small team, fast paced environment
CBRE Project Management partner with Government, businesses and investors to deliver commercial real estate projects that create economic and social value. We have provided project management services throughout Australia since 1991. During this time, we have delivered some of Australia’s most complex and challenging projects. We are proud of our work and the positive effects our projects have on its’ occupiers, users, investors and passers’ by.
We now have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Manager to join our small team based in the Adelaide office and take responsibility for managing project solutions, with direct accountability for project delivery.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Managing all facets of project management including budget, schedule, procurement, quality and risk for projects
- Managing clients and multiple projects simultaneously
- Managing day-to-day client interaction and expectations
- Preparation of project time & cost schedules
- Obtaining client briefs and managing design phases
- Determine resource requirements of each project and assign individual responsibilities
- Contract Administration
- Tracking progress of each project against goals, objectives, budgets and timelines, reporting on status and variances.
- Identifying complex project risks, lead constructability reviews, develop risk mitigation and contingency plans, and implement action plans to reduce or eliminate project risks.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management or a related field, and an engineering background would be beneficial.
- Experience in Project Management in a client side role, construction or consultancy group
- Understanding of the importance and requirement to complete projects to time, budget and quality parameters.
- Ability to comprehend analyze, and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent in MS Office with knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts and construction practices
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.